Apologies for the late notice, but after a quick review of the trails today following a week of solid rain, further hail and rain today and predicted strong winds and lightning it has been decided to cancel tonight’s race for chocolate. A make up race will be added after the last scheduled round this year. Please consider the trails if riding in or after heavy rain, we want them to be here for everyone to enjoy for a long time!